Thursday, August 7, 2008

Into the Wild Part II

This morning I begin my trek of the John Muir trail. I'm traveling fast and light with a 13 pound pack including food and water. From August 8 to August 12, I will not have access to voice or data.

From August 12 to 15, I'll be climbing in Tuolumne Meadows and will have spotty access to email.

From August 15 to 21, I'll check email once a day from the Eastern Sierras.

My blog will return on August 22 when I'm back on a network.

And now, off Into the Wild!

2 comments:

mxganse said...

hopefully you will be using that neat GPS tracking device you featured in your blog post!

Unknown said...

Hope the trip goes well. I did the Muir Trial 20 something years ago. The scenery is so dramatic, parts are indelibly part of my memory. (Esp North of Yosemite to Sonora Pass.)